- Accomplished, ambitious and results-driven professional with broad based expertise in Enterprise Digitization, IT Value Management, Cloud Computing, Social Media, Cybersecurity, and Change Management initiatives for industry leading Fortune 500 companies.
- Noted Information Systems thought leader; tenured professor at The University of Georgia; cited over 1500 times in peer-reviewed journals and published in premier practitioner and academic journals that include The Wall Street Journal, MIT Sloan Management Review, MIS Quarterly, California Management Review, and Business Horizons.
- A demonstrated record of success in public speaking. Delivered about 15 talks in 2018, comprising of TV interview, radio interview, keynote addresses, corporate webinars, academic conference, practitioner conference and corporate workshop.
- Dave Chatterjee’s Technology Roundtable -- Distinguished business leaders, award winning Chief Information Officers, and other renowned thought leaders have attended and spoken at this event. Topics covered include blockchain, artificial intelligence, data quality, and cybersecurity.
- Chaired and served on major university and college level committees to bring about significant positive change that resulted in better unit performance assessment mechanisms, superior course offerings, and more competitive programs.
- Recognized as a world-renowned cybersecurity and change management expert for leading Fortune 500 companies. Serves as Senior Editor of the Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, with complete oversight on cybersecurity submissions.