Representative Client Engagements
- Guided a “Future of Banking” consulting project sponsored by Citizens Bank. The focus of the project was to understand how to attract and retain Gen-Z customers. The client organization was very pleased with the actionable recommendations provided by the project team.
- Guided a “Enhancing Data Literacy” project sponsored by University of Georgia’s Office of Institutional Research. The project sponsor found the actionable recommendations to be very valuable and on-target.
- Conducted a full-day workshop on Digitization Trends and Implications at Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC). The focus of the workshop was to facilitate reflective thinking and brainstorming on how to make optimal use of the various digital technologies – ranging from artificial intelligence (AI) to IoT, augmented reality, 3D & 4D printing, Big Data analytics, cloud computing, and social media. The feedback was very positive.
- Delivered talk on creating and sustaining high-reliability organizations and led the 80 plus senior technology leaders of the state and local governments of Georgia through collaborative brainstorming sessions to uncover challenges and best practices. The discussion themes encompassed key aspects of enterprise technology management: strategy, operations, security, governance, and continuous improvement.
- Advised SAP and several Fortune 500 companies on approaches to managing large-scale IT-driven business transformation initiatives.
- Served as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert for a large retail chain seeking to optimize its social media and enterprise mobility strategies; identified core opportunities in the digital space that led to a 300% gain in conversion rates, coupled with a 8% reduction in customer acquisition costs.
- Worked with the senior leadership of The Boeing Company on an organizational alignment project associated with the merger of McDonnell Douglas and Boeing; as a faculty member, led an intensive research initiative that led to an endowment.
- Led multiple consulting engagements with the goal of meeting the technology and governance needs of counties throughout Georgia.